We were celebrating this weekend. Nothing significant, but mostly because Dan didn't have to work, AND wasn't on-call. That NEVER happens these days. So we were inclined to make the best of it, b/c we didn't know when we might be able to do that again. (Wait, aren't we going to Vegas this coming weekend?) Anyway, we spent Friday night out for a little while for some drinks with a few friends:
Dan, Rhona and I. Muah!
Dan and Rhona
Dan and I. That was a really big beer, if you can't tell. My eyes show it.
Marcus and his friend, Karrie.
Rick and Rhona. Rick showered for the occasion. :) Just kidding....we were all very impressed at how nice Rick looked!
Saturday evening, we went to Logansport and ate some great Italian spaghetti at Amelio's in honor of my cousin Wade's birthday. (Consequently, it was also my mom's birthday.....although she wasn't present. We were drinking a beer for you, Mom!) Dan and I joined some friends for a great fun time at the Neighborhood Bar afterwards, before heading back. I didn't take any pictures, but Deborah and Dan got a couple on their cell phones. This is Deborah and I at Amelio's. Happy Birthday again, Wade and Mom! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment