Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Happy Belated Father's Day to all the Dads out there! I had a great time with my family on Father's Day. We ended up going to my parents house at the lake, and then visited with Dan's family in the evening.....it was a wonderful day. I am truly blessed for all the great Dads in my life, including my own, and Trevor's Dad. :) It's also a remembrance of my three grandfathers, who are all gone now, and what great men they all were, and how they were so special to a lot of people.

Anyways, we had a great time on the lake. Here are some pictures from the day:

Dan, Trevor and I on the boat.....Gager Man with his Grandma Zartman. (Brent's mom!) He's such a happy baby!

Elizabeth, Olivia and Dan swimming. Olivia couldn't wait to get in the water, and although I thought it was kinda' chilly initially, she kept insisting that I "jump off backwards in the water!" Of course, I did. Anything for her!

And I managed to jump in backwards without getting my hair wet! :) Elizabeth, Olivia and I.

Trevor

Olivia LOVES to jump off the side of the boat. She jumps off into the water. Most of the time, going under water, and coming up with a mouth and nose full. But she doesn't care. She gets right back up there and does it again. She's a brave little snot for only being 2 years old. :)

And she swims all around, too.....even with no one holding onto her. :)

She was pooped after all that swimming. Olivia with my sister, Elizabeth, on the boat ride back in to the house.

Trevor again. He loves the lake, too.

Olivia with "Yunkle Dan"..... Hahaha! :)

The kiddos in the kiddie pool. Savannah, Gage and Olivia. Savannah kept dumping water on Gage's head. It was hilarious! :)

0 comments: