Friday, December 5, 2008

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Baker!!!

Congratulations to Ryan and Leslie Baker, who got married last weekend in Valparaiso. It was such a fun time, and I was honored to be a part of their day! It was such a great time.......

Here are some pictures from their day!

First Dance as Mr. and Mrs. Baker

The beautiful, beautiful Bride!


Leslie and I at the reception.....

Dr. Dan and I after a few too many Crown & Water's and Gin & Tonic's...... Ha!

Leslie's Bridesmaids. Andrea Baker, Jamie Rudicel, Gretchen Bollhoefer, and me!

Jamie and Jeremy

Jeremy and Julie Warner. (Minus their adorable, gorgeous baby......Natalie, who was probably being passed around somewhere....everyone wanted to hold her!)

Two of my three favorite men on the planet. Dan and Baker. (Marcus, I didn't forget you.)

Marco loves wine......... (no, not so much.)

Shanna, Dan and Gage...... :)
Best wishes to the two of you for a lifetime of joy and happiness. We absolutely adore you both, and can't wait to grow old and grouchy with both of you. You're the best friends that we could ever ask for! Thanks for letting us share in your day! Love you both!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics! Sarah you are looking fine! MEOW =)