Good morning airport its been a while.
Hello man with the pants two sizes too small. Nice to meet your package.
I can hear you, loud-talking-ear-piece-wearing-pacing business man. I'm so glad I'm on your flight because I can tell you are a very important person.
Pardon me sir, I didn't mean to get in the way of loading your skis on the shuttle bus from the parking lot. Don't worry it was just my face. I will make sure not to wear my invisible suit next time.
Thank you Potbelly for that lard infused egg and cheese bagel you sold me. My jelly belly thanks you and so do my bowels.
Sorry I can't stay longer but I'm on my way to lovely Philadelphia. But not without a three hour delay in Cincinnati first.
I'll be back home Friday, I will be sure to wait 25 minutes for the economy bus back to the parking lot, and then forget which bus stop is closest to my car. See you then!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Good Morning, Airport!
Posted by Dan and Sarah at 9:53 AM
Labels: sarah work, travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment