Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday (Again), Wade!

It's been a while.....but we just got back from a wild trip to Las Vegas, and I'm still getting my bearings, and haven't had a chance to write much lately. :) Stay tuned for the Las Vegas update.....but for now, a much shorter post, I wanted to share some photos from the weekend, and to wish my cousin, Wade, a Happy Birthday (again)! He celebrated his 39th on the 16th of May, but his party was this past weekend. The band was great, the food was good, and the friends were even better. Here are some pictures from the evening. :)

Olivia and Savannah. Too cute. They're going to be wild girls together when they get a little bit older. :)
Brent and Elizabeth. I'm not sure that I have any pictures of Brent and Elizabeth recently without a kid or two in them. :)

Elizabeth, Jerry and Wade

Livi Lou and I

E, Gager Baby (or as Olivia says, "Gager Man"), Me and Livi

It's probably a safe bet that Wade should NOT have been riding the four-wheeler.

Wade, Elizabeth, Jerry and I. I love this laugh of Jerry's. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. :)

Who's THAT lucky guy?

Savannah played with her sidewalk chalk,......a LOT. She was filthy. And cute! :) Although we all know how I feel about dirty kids, she was still pretty cute!

0 comments: