Happy Veteran's Day! Wanted to take a quick moment to thank all of the veterans, active-duty, and retired military men and women out there for their service. Remember all those who are serving and who have served in the past to protect us and our rights and freedoms in this great country. Today and every day, we honor and respect you and thank you for your dedication and service. Take a moment today to hug and thank a veteran. (I did.....my hubby got a big hug this morning before I left for work!)
P.S. This picture is a photo that I took while visiting Pearl Harbor in Hawaii in 2007. It is the flag that is displayed on the actual memorial in the water. I've always liked this picture..... so I thought I would share. :)
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Happy Veteran's Day
Posted by Dan and Sarah at 9:09 AM
Labels: Veterans Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment