Remember our mean cat, Freeney? Well, things haven't changed. :) He's still mean as ever.... and even BIT Dan yesterday. Drew blood and all. What a shit. This picture says it all. I was trying to get him to let me pet him, and Dan was trying to take a picture at the same time. I'm laughing at him, while he maintains this look of "I will attack you!" Hahaha!!! :)
And as for Fergie? Well, she still thinks that the litter box is a sandbox for her to play in, she still really wants nothing to do with Dan, and still sleeps with me when Dan's not home. Well, actually, they BOTH sleep with me when Dan's not home.....
They're getting to be harder and harder to tell apart, so we rely heavily on their personalities to tell the difference between them. Hahaha!
Anyway, just thought I would share!
P.S. We might have a minor problem in the upcoming weeks.... as they're not going to get to have Dan's side of the bed anymore..... if you haven't already heard, he's officially done at the emergency clinic on May 1. WOO HOO!! This has been long awaited, and we both couldn't be happier!!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Remember him???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Fergie loves ME remember? Love E
Post a Comment