A short while ago, someone asked me what Dan couldn't live without. I thought about it, and had to give two answers. His BlackBerry, and McDonalds.
He's obsessed with his BlackBerry, and has become a text and email junkie. It's pretty much glued to his hand, to be quite honest. He emails and texts while driving, eating, watching t.v., and most recently, he sent me a text while he was in the shower. Really.
And as for McDonalds, he has almost a daily stop there to endulge in a Mickey D's Sweet Tea, and a Double Cheeseburger. It's cheap. Two bucks. So unhealthy, but irresistible. :)
This morning, as I passed McDonalds, and saw the sign announcing that McDonald's Monopoly was back, I sent him a text (ok, so I'm not much better, I won't lie) and told him. He responded. It said,

2 comments:
Just FYI, you can only enter 10 codes a day online. Oops.
Ok, I HAVE to post my favorite comment in regards to an item from McDonalds. This came from the book "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell" (the funniest book ever)This guy's friend was talking shmack about the McGriddle. Here is his response - "If you EVER speak ill of the McGriddle again I will personally force-feed you one while I f*ck you in the butt using the wrapper as a condom and then donkey punch you when the infused syrup nuggets explode in your mouth." I've decided that I love the man that said that. How could you not?
Post a Comment