Baker and Leslie's wedding is quickly approaching! Last weekend, the ladies went out for one last night out with just the girls, celebrating the days of "LESLIE BEDROCK", in anticipation for "LESLIE BAKER", which will happen November 29th.
We started out at the Lafayette Brew Co., where I enjoyed WAY too much food, although particularly their Fish and Chips, which are amazing! From there, we headed down to the Cactus for the traditional visit to the piano bar. Leslie was put in the spotlight and forced to stand on her chair during one of Bruce's signature songs, "Nymphomaniac". Jamie and I also got in "trouble" for talking (imagine that!) during "Crazy Bitch", where we were promptly scolded and asked to stand on our chairs and sing by ourselves. We obliged, and although our singing wasn't all that great, we did get the party side back to our side. :-)
Headed up the hill to Leslie's favorite place of all time, Harry's. I drank one green dragon (too many of those gets me into trouble), and called my sweetie to come pick me up, which, as always, he lovingly did. I'm pretty lucky......
Here's some pictures from the night below.....
The whole group. Leslie, Me, Jamie, Stephanie, Amy, Andrea, Carrie and Gretchen.




0 comments:
Post a Comment