Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick Or Treat!!!

So we intentionally planned to be gone on Halloween night, as there are zillions of kids on South Street in Brookston who all like candy. We'd go broke trying to give all of their sweet tooths a fix. :) BUT, we did be sure to be home when my sister brought the kiddos over.
Olivia called me before coming over for trick-or-treat and said, "Titi, I'm coming to your house as a kitty cat. Now, don't be SCARED!" It was sooo cute. So, I knew prior to her arrival what her costume would depict. However, I didn't expect her to be this cute:
Gage was a puppy dog, Olivia says. Personally, I thought he looked like a cow, but regardless of what he was, he was cute! :-)

We took this picture at least 5 times, she wouldn't stand still, or smile. :) This was the best we could get.

MEOW!

The whole Thomas Family. My sister, Elizabeth, brother in law, Brent, and their beautiful kids, Olivia and Gage.

Baby Gage......too cute!! :-)

0 comments: