Olivia and Gage are getting so big......and starting to develop such profound personalities. :) WOW! Olivia has started to develop such a fun personality, and talks constantly. She comes up with some pretty funny stuff, and I enjoy teaching her new things. (Not sure her mom enjoys it as much as I do, but it's still fun, regardless.) She will be 2 tomorrow. Stay tuned for pictures from her birthday party this past weekend. Seems like the past 2 years have just flown by, and before I know it, I'll be blogging about her high school graduation.
And Gage is catching up with her quickly. Well, as far as weight is concerned. Olivia weighs about 26 pounds, and her 2 month old brother is quickly closing in on the gap at about 16 pounds. :) He laughs and giggles all the time, and before long, will be doing the funny stuff that Olivia does........
Aren't nieces and nephews the greatest? Here's some recent pictures!! :)
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
The Kiddos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment