Okay, so this post is a little late.....but.....I wanted to share the photos anyway. A few of our dear friends are being deployed overseas sometime this spring. We all got together for one last hurrah at Lafayette Brew Co. and the Cactus to big them farewell. Although a bittersweet occasion, everyone had a great time.
To all of you, we appreciate what you do, so that we are protected. We are proud to call you our friends. Dan having been there at one point in his life, holds service to our country as one of the most respectable things ever. We will miss you dearly, and love you always. Don't worry, we'll take good care of your wives while you're gone, as it's going to be harder on them than anyone.
Dan and I at the Lafayette Brew Co.
Ryan and Leslie at the Lafayette Brew Co. We're going to miss you, Baker!
Elizabeth and Dan. She pretends to not like him, but deep down, I think she does. :)
CHEESE! Elizabeth, Baker and Brent at the Cactus.
Myself, Leslie and Elizabeth
Dan and Elizabeth. Later on in the night. She's not looking so swell.....
Such a cute couple. Derek and Gretchen. We will also miss YOU, Derek!
MUAH! Baby......
Chad and Elizabeth dancing at the Cactus.
OK, this is gross. I know. Dan couldn't resist. These people were sitting right behind us in the piano bar. The entire night, he had his hand down her pants. Just like that. I'm not sure why. Maybe he was trying to cover up the 6 inches of asscrack that she had hanging out the entire night. Rather disgusting, actually. I think she should consider some jeans with a little bit of a higher rise in the back. Yuck.



0 comments:
Post a Comment