Thursday, March 19, 2009

Freeney is no longer a man.......

Freeney has been getting a little on the wild side lately, and starting to act like a Tom cat. He has been biting people (ie: Marcus, Beth, Dan and I, my niece, etc.) and howling and growling. He wants to run outside all the time, too. We were afraid that he was going to start peeing on everything in the house. So, Dan took him to the clinic with him last night. This is a picture of him in his cage. That is my black and grey sweater that is laying there with him. He loves to lay on and smell my clothes, so Dan thought he would take something along with him that would remind him of "mom". Later in the evening, I got the following email with photo attached:

Dad,

Can you put those back, please? I'll be good, I promise!!!!

Love,
Freeney

Well....that's it. He's no longer a man. He's an "it". :) And yes, I do agree that it's a bit morbid and gross that Dan would take a photograph of our cat, half sedated and crying, laying next to and looking at his own testicles laying on a piece of cotton. However, I was so inclined to share. :)

0 comments: