Friday, September 26, 2008

Gage is arriving TODAY! FINALLY!

I just got back from the hospital, where I spent my lunch break today. Elizabeth, who is overdue with Gage, got induced this morning. Now it's just a game of waiting. The doctor broke her water about 12:30 today, so she should be up and walking around by now. We should have a new member of our family tonight. :-)


I remember 22 months ago exactly, being in the hospital with Olivia was born. It's a lot of waiting around, but the end result is awesome! :) It's funny to look at Olivia 22 months ago, on the day she was born. It doesn't really even look like her! Thought I would share some pictures.


Dear Gage,

We can't wait to meet you! You are such a lucky little boy, because there are so many people who love you already! Including us! We're sure you will be just as cute as your big sister! We look forward to seeing you grow up!

Love you much,
Uncle Danny and Titi





0 comments: