Normally, on Sundays, I like to read the newspaper, and lay around MY house and do MY thing...... but for some reason, when I woke up on Sunday morning in Marcus' living room,......I was so inclined to be lazy at his house all day long. At that particular time, there was nothing that sounded better than being lazy all day, right from the comfort of the couch. So we did. I went and picked up Dan. We laid around on the couch and watched the Colts game. Trevor played on the computer and went riding the 4-wheeler. (Took us both for rides,......he was going a little too fast for me, I was scared!) Marcus cooked some chicken wings and I made pizza dip, and we snacked and ate and I napped through almost the entire Colts game.
As you can see.......Dan's chillin' in the recliner, I'm CASHED OUT on the couch, and Trevor is watching YouTube videos. :) Ha!

Trevor taking Dan on a 4-wheeler ride.
It's so great to have friends whose homes you can invade and spend the day in their beautiful company. :) Thanks for a great, relaxing, lazy Sunday, Marcus! I spent it with my three favorite people!

0 comments:
Post a Comment