So, the case of the mystery underwear. This past weekend, I was doing some laundry, and ran across these underwear. They were in our laundry basket. At first, I thought that they were women's underwear. We have people over frequently, and go to others' houses often, too. I figured that a friend of ours had left them at our house, or we accidentally picked them up from someone else's with our things. I threw them in the wash, thinking that I would discover who the owner was later.
However, when I got them out of the washing machine, I realized that they weren't women's underwear at all. Indeed, they were MEN'S underwear. Size L 36-38. That's certainly no size of women's underwear I've ever seen before! :) Ha!
The quest began to find out who the rightful owner of the underwear was. I sent out an email to all the people who have stayed at our house recently, as well as those whose house WE have stayed at. We just wanted to know which of our male friends was sporting BIKINI briefs. :)
Well, we're not sure, still. Because, these appear to be some pretty popular underwear. We've had three people claim that they're theirs. Dan thinks he should sell them on ebay. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment