Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Partyin' like RockStars @ Marco's

The Saturday night after Christmas, we had a little post-Christmas bash at Marcus' house with a group of friends. What a scream. We had such a great time, and although parts of the evening were a bit cloudy for all of us, I'd do it all over again.

We even had a white elephant gift exchange that some of us remember. (Some of us don't.) Ha! I was fortunate enough to score a child's musical set, and although I didn't open them and they didn't belong to me, I wound up with a pair of High School Musical earmuffs and the matching gloves. That, believe it or not, are really warm. Ha! See the photos below:

Tiffany, Jay and Mark. Jay has the earmuffs around his neck.

There they are. The earmuffs and the gloves. Marcus wasn't in the best of spirits that night, after one too many shots of Grey Goose. He's not really as bitter as he looks.

Chanin, Tiff and I. Awe.....

Chanin, Dan and Marcus. The funny part about this picture is that Dan had no idea that Chanin was behind him. He was leaning down to pose with Marcus, and she snuck up on him! Ha!

Dan and our nephew, Eddie. He was there with Rick.

Chanin and Rick.

Eddie and Dan vs. Chanin and Rick. I have no idea who won. :)
Thanks, Marco, for having us all out, for letting us trash your house, and for cleaning it all up the next day, after everyone took off. We love you to death!







0 comments: