Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dan!!

Dan celebrated his 28th birthday (for the 8th time) on Friday. We had such a great time out with all of our friends!! We had planned to go to the new Nine Irish Brothers pub on the East side, and Chanin was amazing for making the reservations for us! Thank you. However, there was some type of mix-up with the reservations. Since there were 12 of us, and the wait was unreasonably long. So, instead, we opted to head to the EndZone, where we had a table waiting for us when we got there. (Thanks to Beth and Matt for coordinating that for us! Much appreciated!) We had a great time, ran into our friend Larry, who we definitely don't get to see often enough, and then ended the evening at Rick and Rhona's house for an evening recap.

Thanks to everyone who came out to help Dan celebrate, I know that he appreciated it, and as always, I had such a great time seeing everyone and having a few cocktails! Here are some pictures from the evening:

Dan and I. Happy Birthday Baby!!

Beth, Rick, Myself and Rhona back at the Johnson's. Rick, put your white tongue away!

One of my favorite pictures from the evening.
Larry, Marcus, Dan and Rick

Two of my favorite people in the world. Dan and Beth and I.

Larry, Marcus and Rhona. Big beers.

My friend from high school Beth, and her fiancee, Matt.
Really cute couple. I'm super happy for them!

Chanin, Me and Tiffany!
We're going to miss you when you move, Tiffers.

Officer Mark and Chanin. Cute!

Dan got a tip of the hat from Chanin McTipsy!

Rick and Lee. We already miss you, Lee.

Chanin, Rhona and Rick. Either Rhona has a mouth full of food, or she is repulsed by something. :)

1 comments:

Derksl said...

I had sooo much fun with you, Dan, and the crew during my short stay in Indiana. I cannot thank you enough for being soo sweet, your hospitality, and making me feel like "home". I finally got around to reading your blog. I miss ya'll! :)